2.3

Note that the top of sandal, and bottom sole are hardly warn.

Note the heel starts to wear in less than 3 months of occasionally use.

Note the side of sandal, main Velcro fastening belt, is tearing away from attachment area under insole.

My suggestion is to add a nice thick piece of leather or leather-like material at the heel area. Also make the strap attachment points much more stronger then they are. I would suggest a continuous strap under insole (in-between) to the strap on the other side. And this shoe would be worthy of the name Dr. Scholl's. I buy a pair every couple of years. Thank you for this review site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with velcro shoe fastners. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dr scholls shoes. Dr Scholls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dr scholls shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dr Scholls.

Had an Experience with Dr Scholls?

Comments

I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more