Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on.These are the type called Ryan.
At first they seemed great but after maybe 2 1/2 to 3 months the insole started slipping sideways. It would go to the left or right. I just lifted it a bit and moved it and they were ok for a few days. Finally I got tired of moving them so I did some investigation.
I discovered that the base of the insole is made of a piece of some kind of fibre with the steel shank riveted to it. The steel shank (which normally is inside out sole) had very sharp corners and is nothing but a piece of heavy steel banding that is used to band heavy objects like steel. I am an insulin dependant diabetic, and that's scary to me. The main part of the insole is a flimsy foam rubber with a gell ball in the middle of the heel.
the out sole is a waffle molded rubber/plastic that makes it hard for the insole to hold to. All in all if I were working for this "shoe" company I would be ashamed of the product I put out. These are a disgrace and an inferior product.
Shame on "Dr?Scholl's"
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Ryan Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Tried to give benefit of the doubt -purchased all black shoes for work 7-25 only worn for work shift of 40hrs a week. Less than a month the tread on..."
- "WENT TO SE THE CHICAGO EARTH WIND AND FIRE CONCERT AT THE KLIPSCH MUSIC CENTER . GOT THERE EARLY AND SET UP OUR CHAIRS. THERE YOUNG GIRLS HAD A BLANKET..."
- "I ordered a t-shirt from them in August 24th, 2015; the last day for that round of printing. On September 1st, I received an email stating that printing had..."
- "Had almost this same scam! Thankfully didnt fall for it! Be aware....be very aware. Person said they were moving & needed to find home for yorkie's. Lived in NC so..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."