Tried to give benefit of the doubt -purchased all black shoes for work 7-25 only worn for work shift of 40hrs a week.Less than a month the tread on the bottom is worn, by the 2 month mark tread gone.

Also Right shoe outer edge the stitching/seam popped loose. Sad to think that spent money on shoes that break that quick + mad that waste of my time and $ on shoe obviously not well made.

Only reason purchased their brand was thought would be comfortable for work instead issues since purchasing the shoes.Regardless of what company purchase a pair of shoes at the quality for the brand should still be there.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Dr Scholls?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Dr Scholls Shoes Dr Scholls "Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on. These are the type called Ryan. At first..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more