Tried to give benefit of the doubt -purchased all black shoes for work 7-25 only worn for work shift of 40hrs a week.Less than a month the tread on the bottom is worn, by the 2 month mark tread gone.

Also Right shoe outer edge the stitching/seam popped loose. Sad to think that spent money on shoes that break that quick + mad that waste of my time and $ on shoe obviously not well made.

Only reason purchased their brand was thought would be comfortable for work instead issues since purchasing the shoes.Regardless of what company purchase a pair of shoes at the quality for the brand should still be there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dr scholls shoes. Dr Scholls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dr scholls shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dr Scholls.

Had an Experience with Dr Scholls?

Comments

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more