Tried to give benefit of the doubt -purchased all black shoes for work 7-25 only worn for work shift of 40hrs a week.Less than a month the tread on the bottom is worn, by the 2 month mark tread gone.
Also Right shoe outer edge the stitching/seam popped loose. Sad to think that spent money on shoes that break that quick + mad that waste of my time and $ on shoe obviously not well made.
Only reason purchased their brand was thought would be comfortable for work instead issues since purchasing the shoes.Regardless of what company purchase a pair of shoes at the quality for the brand should still be there.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Dr Scholls Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Just a few months ago (3 to 4 I think) I bought a pair of Dr Scholl's loafers or if preferred slip-on. These are the type called Ryan. At first..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."