I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd.London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016.

As per the advise of the sales person I purchased a small size. I wore them for the first time on the 1st of November for the entire day at the end of which I noticed a tear at the upper end in the front.

The pharmacy said they were unable to help me and advised me to contact the company as they were neither willing to replace or refund therefore am writing to you to resolve the matter at the earliest.

As this is my last day in Londonsnd I will be travelling back to India to contact me do so at 0091 9833422427 email at 121212samz@gmail.com.Hoping to hear from you soon

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $13. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dr Scholls and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Scholls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dr Scholls to other companies on our site.

Comments