I suffer from arthritis and my doctor recommended that I wear Dr Scholl's shoes which I have done for about twenty years. About a month ago Walmart brought out the new style "Adela" in three colours and I bought a pair of each.

I have been wearing one pair indoors which I find very uncomfortable and at the moment my heels and my back are aching as I stood in the kitchen for about an hour doing some chores.

The is no gel pack nor arch support as was found in all the other shoes I have bought over the years. I am very disappointed and would like to be refunded the cost of all three pairs

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dr Scholls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Scholls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dr Scholls to other companies on our site.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #957214

Quit making excuses and get a job do you do not have to beg for shoes through lies. Work on your spelling as well while you are at it.

to KevinRichards #1035218

He who *** about other people's spelling should pay more attention to his own "do you do not" look like an complete prat.