Walmart shoes are not the same as other stores.I loved the Avia tennis shoes that I purchased at Famous Footwear and no longer sell.

Checked out Avia when Walmart got them and not even close. I think the manufactures make them cheaper so Walmart can sell cheaper. This is my opinion only.

I did not buy the Avia as they did not have any comfort, very stiff and hard, when I tried them on in the store.Like you, I had been wearing Avia for several years as I have nerve problems with my feet and they were the only ones that my feet did not hurt.

This person wrote the review dr scholls shoes from Dr Scholls. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dr Scholls to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dr Scholls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dr Scholls?

Comments

i bought a pair of dr scholls careers at wal mart, they are the most uncomfable shoes i have ever worn