Walmart shoes are not the same as other stores.I loved the Avia tennis shoes that I purchased at Famous Footwear and no longer sell.

Checked out Avia when Walmart got them and not even close. I think the manufactures make them cheaper so Walmart can sell cheaper. This is my opinion only.

I did not buy the Avia as they did not have any comfort, very stiff and hard, when I tried them on in the store.Like you, I had been wearing Avia for several years as I have nerve problems with my feet and they were the only ones that my feet did not hurt.

This person wrote the review dr scholls shoes from Dr Scholls. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dr Scholls to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dr Scholls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dr Scholls?

Comments

i bought a pair of dr scholls careers at wal mart, they are the most uncomfable shoes i have ever worn

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Spates The Florist And Garden Center - Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist And Garden Center "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more